Ok..... so I'm not as excited about this blog thing and my weight loss plan as I was last week. Dude, this is hard. Losing weight is not quite as easy as it used to be. I am proud to say, though, that I have lost around 2 pounds in the last week. I now weight 146 so I have 11 pounds more to lose. I must admit that I did not go to the gym quite as much as I had planned to go last week. I actually only went two times, but I am going to try and do better this week.
For those of you who know me well, I DO NOT like to wake up before 6:00 a.m. So.... this makes going to the gym in the morning before work pretty difficult. I did, however, go to the gym this morning. I woke up around 5:55 and hurried and got dressed and went and worked out. It was actually nice and felt good to be up early and know that I am doing something good for my body and working toward my goal. I worked out for about 50 minutes and got a shower at the gym and was about 10 minutes late for work. This tells me that I am going to have to wake up even earlier (ugh!).
Anyway, I have to be in Savannah for my internship tomorrow morning at 9:00, so I will plan to go to the gym again on Wednesday. I will let you guys know how it goes.
Have an awesome week!
Leah
I eat chocolate just about every day, but I do Pilates almost every day too. Makensie and I do it together. I guess I won't lose any weight this way, but hopefully won't gain any either. You have an awesome week too, sweetie pie!
ReplyDelete